The admission will be done subject to availability of course and fulfillment of admission requirements. For list of study centers, the candidates should refer to the University website.
- • The admission is offered to all students whoever is willing and eligible for admission, irrespective of their caste, religion, economic conditions and geographic locations. The Admission form may be downloaded from Website, however student is required to send the 500/- DD as admission fee along with the addmisson form and other required documents and course fee.
- • The student must read the instructions on the admission form carefullly before filling the form and all required eligibility documents and Demandf Draft of requisite fee be must be attached with admission form.
- • There will be two admission sessions in every year as Summer Session and Winter Session.
- • The details of all relevant dates will be declared at the beginning of academic session and made available as academic calendar over Website.
- • The admission procedure will be direct-admission in all courses except in MCA & MBA.
Administrative & Coordination Office under the Directorate of Distance Education have been established at suitable and easily accessible locations, to work as student services and support centre.